Scuba Diving for Beginners in Chania
No wonder Discover Scuba Diving is our most popular activity. It is specially designed for people who have the utmost curiosity about scuba diving and wish to try it in a safe and friendly environment. The course lasts about 3 hours and consists of a 25 minutes theory class and an actual 45 minutes dive of up to 8 meters.
The course is also suitable for children 8-10 years old, and in this option, the dive reaches a maximum of 2 meters.
The whole activity is supervised by our PADI instructors, ensuring maximum fun and safety, with a ratio of one instructor for every two adult students and one instructor for every child.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos and short video
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with air-conditioned minivan, within Chania region and upon availability
- Full scuba diving gear
- Liability insurance
- PADI professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is a three hours program for people who have the utmost curiosity to find out what it feels like to breathe underwater.
This experience includes a short theory lesson of about 30 minutes on the basic diving equipment and skills and an actual 45 minutes dive of a maximum depth of around 8 meters.
You will constantly be under the direct supervision of our PADI instructors while safety is ensured with a ratio of one instructor for every two guests.
During your time with us, we also take photos and short videos with our underwater camera which we send to your mail for free right after your dive!
- transfer from hotels within the region of Chania (pick-up & drop off)
- full diving equipment (masks, valve snorkels, fins, wetsuits or shorties, regulator, BCD, tank, weights, weight belt)
- theory lesson
- 45 minutes dive
- 3 hours experience
- professional PADI instructor
- photos & videos
- liability insurance
Departure Point :Almyrida 730 08, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
City Center, Shop - Branch OfficeKanevarou 3a, ChaniaAirports
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
- Port of Souda, Ormos Soudas, Souda 732 00, Greece
- Old Venetian Harbour., Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not allowed. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (for example asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor if needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.