Scuba Diving Course OWD
The human being has always dreamed of being able to breathe underwater to feel like another inhabitant of the sea.
With our Open Water Diver course you will be able to develop the necessary skills to get by in the aquatic environment as if it were part of the dream of the sea. You will meet good friends, get to know incredible places and see how the fauna and flora of the aquatic environment, particularly the sea and in particular our area Costa Adeje in Tenerife, will make you feel one of the happiest people in the world.
It is a very simple course that will allow you to dive up to 18 m deep and start your career as a diver in the future.d
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Photos and Videos
- OWD International certification
What's excluded :
During the course you will learn with theory and practice in the sea everything you need to enjoy the water environment with an autonomous diving equipment consisting of a BCD, a tank and a regulator. You will discover that your dreams can come true. The international certification you will get allows you to dive with a buddy, up to a maximum depth of 18 meters (60 feet)
Departure Point :Apnea Academy West Europe, de, Calle las Artes, 38679 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our center is sanitized and disinfected with a company certificate regulated by the Spanish Ministry of Social Security. All our collaborators have passed the Covid-19 test with a negative result. All our material is sanitized after each use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.