Scuba Diving at Catalina Island - 2 tank - for Certified Divers
Catalina Island is one of the most popular spots for scuba diving in the Dominican Republic and this full-day tour from La Romana is ideal for CERTIFIED DIVERS. Set sail aboard a catamaran, enjoy two thrilling scuba dives at ‘The Wall’ and ‘The Aquarium’; then swim and snorkel on one of the island’s private beaches and tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full-day Catalina Island scuba diving experience
- Enjoy two thrilling scuba dives led by a PADI-certified instructor
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch and enjoy unlimited drinks
- Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at a private beach
- Tour suitable for participants with dive certification only
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
What's excluded :
Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the port of La Romana to board a boat heading to your first diving location. After an orientation and safety briefing by the dive master, change into your scuba gear and feel the adrenaline start pumping as you prepare for your first dive.
Start at The Wall on the east side of the island—one of the nation's most pristine diving sites, with depths between 33 and 99 feet (10 and 30m). Beneath the surface, admire colorful coral reef gardens as well as other diverse marine life including octopuses, vase sponges, flamingo tongues, and lion and scorpion fish.
Dive in more shallow depths at The Aquarium on the opposite side of Catalina island, with a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 m). Explore the waters with the likes of moray eels, lobsters, and yellow stingrays in what's considered one of the best dive sites in the Dominican Republic.
Follow up your scuba adventure with a delicious Caribbean-style buffet lunch and take advantage of the open bar amid the palm trees and white sands of a gorgeous Catalina Island beach.
MUST present proof of Scuba Diving CERTIFICATION physical or online.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation nameWe will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.