Scuba Diving at Catalina Island - 2-tank dives at 2 dive spots
Venture into the clear waters surrounding Catalina Island off the coast of La Romana. Spend your day in the warm, turquoise Caribbean Sea, with 2-tank dives at 2 renowned dive spots, and then enjoy a beachfront buffet to help you refuel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided scuba diving excursion on Catalina Island
- All scuba diving equipmen
- Buffet lunch with open bar
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
What's excluded :
- Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the port of La Romana to board a boat heading to your first diving location. After an orientation and safety briefing by your dive master, change into your scuba gear and feel the adrenaline start pumping as you prepare for your first dive.
Start at The Wall on the east side of the island—one of the nation's most pristine diving sites, with depths between 33 and 99 feet (10 and 30 m). Beneath the surface, admire colorful coral reef gardens as well as other diverse marine life including octopuses, vase sponges, flamingo tongues, and lion and scorpion fish.
Next, dive in more shallow depths at The Aquarium on the opposite side of Catalina island, with a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 m). Explore the waters with the likes of moray eels, lobsters, and yellow stingrays in what's considered one of the best dive sites in the Dominican Republic.
Follow up your scuba adventure with a delicious Caribbean-style buffet lunch and take advantage of the open bar amid the palm trees and white sands of a gorgeous Catalina Island beach. When your day in paradise has come to an end, return to the port for transportation back to your Punta Cana or Uvero Alto hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.