Scottish Classic Desserts private cooking class with professional chef
Chef Mags offer new, safe alternative to restaurants. Dining out in safety. Just you and your guests.
If you choose our dining experience at the Chef’s home then you will be eating and relaxing along with your own household members or close friends.
Fancy to learn how to make Scottish desserts?
I will share with you my unique recipes I developed over the years of being head of pastry. I will also share some amazing stories about being a professional pastry chef, you will have fun!
You'll learn step by step how to make:
* Mag's famous New Town Apple Crumble with Custard.
* Scottish Cranachan loaded with fresh raspberries and freshly made summer fruits consommé in the middle of winter:)
* Scottish shortbread
Be ready for amazing sweets , fun and good company!
We're providing hand sanitizers, gloves, disposable towels. We're wearing face shields, gloves and aprons to make sure you're safe.
We have a separate bathroom for our guests.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented professional chef
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn Scottish traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Fancy to learn how to make Scottish desserts?
Mags will share with you her unique recipes she developed over the years of being head of pastry. She will also share some amazing stories about being a professional pastry chef, you will have fun!
This experience has been hand-selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top-rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Mag's famous New Town Apple Crumble with Custard
• Scottish Cranachan loaded with fresh raspberries - loaded with fresh raspberries and freshly made summer fruits consommé in the middle of winter
• Scottish shortbread
Departure Point :Hanover Street, Hanover St, Edinburgh EH2, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.