Scooty tour in Kathmandu
Scooty tour is one of the new branding package tour in Nepal. It is exciting tour package tour other than sightseeing tours by the car. Here we provide scooty to each travelers for the sightseeing spots and traveler has to ride themselves. Most importantly each travelers must have international riding license certificates otherwise we will not able to organize this tour. The tour will be accompanied by a professional tour guide who will interprets the history, culture, architectural aspects, religious believes as well as lead the sightseeing direction.
Basically this tour is a day tour we have included the most prominent places in Kathmandu valley which are: Swaymbunath stupa, Pasupatinath temple, Boudhanath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. All these places are enlisted as UNESCO world heritage sites. Hence, entry permits are required by every individual travelers.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- We provide scooty for each travelers
- A professional tour guide
- Scooty for tour guide
What's excluded :
- International airfare and entry visa cost
- Airport Drop and pick up
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals in during the sightseeing
- Entry permit during the sightseeing places
- All the cost which is not in cost inclusion.
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pasupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Stupa, Swayambhu, BHAGANPAU 44600, Nepal
Swayambhunath stupa, also known as monkey temple is one of the biggest religious attraction in Kathmandu. Thousands of pilgrims and tourist visits this place everyday. The Swayambhunath's hill is full of monkeys which are believed to be holy monkeys. From this hill, you can also view amazing Kathmandu valley and mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pasupatinath Temple, Unnamed Road, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Pashupatinath temple is one of the biggest Hindu temple in the world. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva who is the major god of Hinduism. If you are non-Hindu, then you cannot enter the temple. You can explore many temples, shrines and holy river called Bagmati in the premises. This river is used as cemetery of Hindu people where bodies are burnt. The holy saints called Baba are mostly found in Pashupatinath.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is one of the biggest Stupa in the world. The magnificent architecture is the main attraction however circulating its around the area you feel different. Your guide will interpret history and its importance in the Buddhism prospective. Have a lunch in the Boudhanath.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar square is one of the medieval period complex,It has historical,architectural cultural importance.The major attraction of this temple is Kumari house ( living goddess), Kasthmandap temple, Kalbhairab stone scupture, Nince stories temple, etc.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures Pvt. Ltd., 3 floor, Everest Plaza, सात घुम्ती मार्ग, काठमाडौँ 44601, Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.