Visit the main sites of Seville on our easy to use mini scooters. See the beauty that Seville has to offer while learning about the fascinating history of the city. Also available at night times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet is optional
- Small-group tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Torre del Oro
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon Near Puente de San Telmo, 41001 Seville Spain
Constructed in the first third of the 13th century, the tower served as a prison during the Middle Ages. Its name comes from the golden shine it projected on the river, due to its building materials
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
It is a square in the Parque de María Luisa (Maria Luisa Park), in Seville, Spain, built in 1928 for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
It is a royal palace in Seville, Spain, built for the Christian king Peter of Castile. It was built by Castilian Christians on the site of an Abbadid Muslim residential fortress destroyed after the Christian conquest of Seville.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
The Giralda is the bell tower of Seville Cathedral in Seville, Spain. It was originally built as the minaret for the Great Mosque of Seville in al-Andalus, Moorish Spain, during the reign of the Almohad dynasty, with a Renaissance-style top subsequently added by the Catholics after the expulsion of the Muslims from the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Almirantazgo, 8, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.