Scenic Train Ride Ella To Horton Plains National Park And Drop Nuwara Eliya
Explore the UNESCO site of Horton Plains National Park
Enjoy many photo opportunities amongst the rich flora
Take an unforgettable train journey through picturesque villages
Embark on a guided walk as you scout for wildlife
Hike to the World's End Viewpoint and visit Baker Falls.
Visit holiday walkers srilanka.we offer absalutely the best in personalized tours in srilanka. we specialized in day tours,guided tours,tailor made tours and much more.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets for National park
- Pick-up is available from most centrally located Ella and Bandarawela hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the pickup location.
Get picked up from your hotel at 5:45 AM and drive to the railway station for a scenic train ride to Ohiya station. Arrive at 8:30 AM where you will be picked up and transferred to Horton Plains National Park.
. At 2:30 PM you will be taken to your hotel in Nuwara eliya, arriving at approximately 4:30 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.