Scenic Hiking to Minoh Waterfall
Do you like nature?
We have good place for you which is one of the greatest waterfall in Japan!
You may think that Osaka is big city, but there are scenic nature as well.
It’s just 30mins away from the centre of Osaka, you can feel Japanese four-seasons with colorful nature.
The hiking road is almost flat so it’s also good for senior people or children.
You might see wild animals such as birds, butterflies and monkeys!
It takes 40mins one way on foot but you won’t be bored with talkative guide.
And you will get a local snack souvenir which shaped cute maple reef.
Let’s feel nature together!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 紅葉の天ぷら
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minoo Park, 1-18 Minokoen, Mino 562-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Stop At: Waterfall of Mino, Minokoen, Mino 562-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mino-o Station, 1 Chome-1 Minoo, Osaka 562-0001, Japan
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.