Scavenger hunt - Discovery tour through Berlin Friedrichshain
Explore the popular district of Friedrichshain and its neighborhoods with a scavenger hunt as a city tour! As? Solve the puzzles from the scavenger box and find your way. Start when you want and bring as many people as you like. Whether Boxhagener Platz, Oberbaumbrücke, Simon-Dach-Straße or East Side Gallery - the tour takes you to 16 stations. At any time you can pause or pause.
For this we will send you a box. In the first you will find the starting point of the tour, as well as sealed envelopes with the riddles and directions to the next station. In each envelope there is also an information card with much to know about each attraction or place.
IMPORTANT: Please choose an appointment so far in the future that we have time to send you the box. Please write us your full address at the end of the booking. The price for a box is including shipping!
The shipping time for the box is about 3-5 working days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scavenger hunt box with 16 puzzles & directions and cards to each station - in German
What's excluded :
- Transportation, entrance fees, food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Side Gallery, Muehlenstrasse 3-100 Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, 14167 Berlin Germany
Let yourself be fascinated by the pictures and the story. A milestone. Stay here a bit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :An den Eldenaer Höfen, 10247 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Am Märchenbrunnen, 10407 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.