Scavenger Hunt - City tour of the Dresden Neustadt
Explore the iconic Dresden Neustadt with a scavenger hunt! You start the day and the time you want and take as many people as you like. Solve our puzzles and find your way through the district together. Discover the special corners, but also the big eye-catchers: from bustling market hall, over imposing church to hidden monuments and backyards. The new town is colorful and unique! There is also an information card for each attraction. All together is packed in a box, which we send you before. At any time you can take a break. There are a variety of cafes and pubs waiting for you.
IMPORTANT: Please choose an appointment so far in the future that we have time to send you the box. Please send us your full address at the end of the booking process. The price for a box is including shipping!
Please note that we need a shipping time for the box of 3-5 working days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scavenger hunt box with closed envelopes and puzzles
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kunsthofpassage, Goerlitzer Str. 23, 01099 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Look around as long as you want.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Stadtspiel (Ver-) Fuehrung, Waldschloesschenstr. 14, 01099 Dresden, Saxony Germany
We develop and produce scavenger hunts as urban studies. The alternative to the classic city tour!
Departure Point :Albertplatz, 01099 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :Alaunpark, 01099 Dresden, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.