Scarlet Pearl Cruise 5 Star - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Being one of the newest and biggest 5-star cruises in Halong Bay, Scarlet Pearl Cruise guarantees passengers from all over the world the ultimately luxury experience from beginning until the end with spacious modern waiting lounge in Tuan Chau Port, luxurious and well-furnished steel main ship, as well as super-advanced Catamaran Sailboats used for day trip. Besides, with 2 days 1 night itinerary equivalent with that of 3 days 2 nights from other cruise lines and featuring unique route exploring untouched Lan Ha Bay, Scarlet Pearl Cruise confidently assures every single minute you experience onboard would be the most impressive moments in your lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming, Movies, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower & fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Limousine bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other sevices NOT clearly mentioned above
- Day 1
08:15 - 08:45 : Our limousine will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:30 : Arrive at the Scarlet Pearl check-in area at Halong International Cruise Port - where we will complete the check-in process and other procedures.
Direct to Scarlet Pearl Cruise. Welcome aboard! Enjoy a welcome drink during the cruise briefing, including safety instructions, before check-in to your cabin.
A splendid lunch is served at Tahiti Restaurant while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay. The bay has hundreds of small and large islands, making it an enormous, wonderful scene to look at while dining.
15:00 : Transfer to a speedboat to visit Viet Hai Village on Cat Ba Island and hop on a bicycle ride (electric car also available) through a rainforest tunnel that leads to a village nestled in a valley deep in a national park. Meet, visit a traditional house, and greet local inhabitants doing their daily work, see their homes and the village school.
Guests - who choose not to visit Viet Hai Village - can try kayaking or simply swim in the clear waters on the beach near the boat. Please notice that if you choose to visit Viet Hai Village, you won’t have enough time for swimming or kayaking when you return to the cruise.
Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises to relax and admire the sunset on our sundeck.
17:30 : Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious dishes and Our chef will guide you on how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls and salad.
19:00 : It is time to enjoy your dinner and our live traditional music.
21:30 : Enjoy evening views of the bay at the bar. Chat with your friends and family on the top deck. The bars are open until late.
06:00 – 06:30 : Begin your new day with a Yoga session, taking photos, or enjoy the sunrise from your cabin window.
Enjoy a light breakfast in the delighted and peaceful beauty of the bay
Visit Dark & Bright Cave which is the perfect destination for our excursion, a serene round lake encompassed by rich trees and high stone walls. Take your pick either exploring the cave by yourself in a kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 – 09:45 : Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises, pack your luggage and check-out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
Enjoy an extraordinary brunch on board and then disembark at Halong International Cruise Port. Our luxury limousine car will transfer you back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00 : Arrive back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Point :Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.