Scandola, Girolata & Calanches de Piana sea trips
A magnificent tour to discover the Gulf of Porto, the calanches of Piana, the marine village of Girolata and the unmissable reserve of Scandola.
The Scandola Nature Reserve is a nature reserve in Corsica, both marine and terrestrial, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and part of the Marine Protected Areas of France. Classified in 1975, it covers an area of 1,669 hectares and protects a remarkable biodiversity.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sentier du Facteur
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sentier du Facteur, Girolata, Corsica France
During the excursion We make a stop of 30 minutes to girolata a small village of fisherman only accessible by the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 20150 Ota, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.