Sayulita and San Pancho
The route between Sayulita and San Pancho Some people travel on foot from Sayulita to San Pancho, as the hour-long hike through beaches and lush jungle trails is lovely. However, because our tour lasts six hours, we take you from one town to the other through Highway 200 on a route of approximately 5 minutes. You and your group will enjoy all the landscapes, sounds and flavors that these two villages have to offer while you walk along their avenues, buy souvenirs and meet people so friendly that you will feel happy from beginning to end.
Swimming in Sayulita and San Pancho. On this tour of the beautiful coastal towns of Sayulita and San Pancho, we give our guests plenty of free time to enjoy a snack or have a delicious drink at local restaurants and bars, explore the boutiques and swim when conditions permit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual guides
- Purified water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Are you ready to discover a part of Mexico that is very cheerful, colorful and full of positive energy? Then join us on a tour of the beaches of Sayulita and San Pancho! These two hidden treasures north of Puerto Vallarta are recognized for their cozy beaches, delicious food, eclectic art, rich history and vibrant culture, as well as a bohemian atmosphere that will make you wish this half-day tour lasts all day.
In Sayulita, not everything is Surf!
In recent years, this town has become a famous refuge for surfers, but it is also a must-see destination for anyone who wants to know a fascinating aspect of Mexico. What do you like the most? You can rest on the beach in the middle of a sea of colorful umbrellas or drink beer in the shade of the awning of a bar next to the beach as you admire how the waves transform the soft sand. Would you like to go shopping? In the shops of Sayulita you will find all kinds of wonders! You will usually listen to music in the streets while exploring this vibrant and colorful town, and every day you will feel that you are in the middle of a party.
• Sayulita, Sayulita, Pacific Coast
• San Pancho, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.