Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour
Away from the busy Corfu town this small group Vespa® scooter tour will introduce you to rural Corfu. Driving along scenic country roads and through traditional villages, we will visit two local wineries, an olive oil & wine museum, and a local distillery. This tour includes a hearty Corfiot cuisine lunch with a fine selection of original local dishes.
Duration: aprox. 6 hours
Departure time: 10:30 am
People on this tour: min1 - max10
Tour dates: available on TUE & FRI
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- 125cc Vespa® gts ABS Touring or Mp3 Trike
- Helmets Vespa
- Vespa® or Piaggio® top case with backrest cushion for the passenger
- Gloves on request
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Local liquor and local traditional sweets tasting
- Guided tour of 1 winerie
- Water/soft drinks
- A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is *INCLUDED in the price of the tour.
- Tour escort
- Corfiot Lunch
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets
- Entry/Admission - The Governor's Olive Mill - Corfu Olive Tour
- Entry/Admission - Theotoky Estate
- Entry/Admission - Mirtiotissa Beach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Vespa Tours & Rental, Ioanni Theotoki 67, Corfu Town 49100 Greece
At our office you will meet your Tour escort, you will try our Vespa helmets and you will choose the right helmet size for you. Before the tour begins you will be asked to sign a liability waiver. As long as you stay at our office you can lay down at our lounge and you may enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee or tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets, National Achilleion, Souleika 49084 Greece
Lazaris a local distillery and artisan sweet factory where you will get the chance to taste "Sikomaida" a traditional Corfiot sun-dried fig pie, the well-known kumquat liquor or Kumquat spoon sweet, as well as some soft handmade nougats and Greek delights in 4 different flavors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Governor's Olive Mill - Corfu Olive Tour, Άγιος Ματθαίος, Kerkira 490 84, Greece
The ride will continue with a visit to Agios Mathaios Village where you will participate in an olive oil tour organized by the Dafnis Family, producers of the awarded olive oil “The Governor”.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kaiser's Throne, Pelekas Greece
Between 1908 and the first world war, Kaiser Wilhelm II spent his summers at Achillion Palace but his favorite location was the village of Pelekas where he wanted to build the Achillion palace in the first place. It’s not difficult to understand why. Standing at his “throne” you have a 360-degree panoramic view of the island and one of the most impressive sunsets
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Theotoky Estate, Ropa Valley Giannades, 49100 Greece
Near Ermones beach at Ropa Valley we will visit an organic farming estate. At the estate, you will take a 20-minute tour of the winery facilities and cellar with a detailed description of the wine and olive oil production. The tour concludes with a tasting of the Estate's wines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirtiotissa Beach, Pelekas to Vatos Road Greece
The local cuisine has been catalytically influenced by the 411 years of Venetian occupation. Our tour includes a visit to a small local family-owned restaurant where the cook(restaurant owner) learned all the traditional Corfiot cuisines secrets from his mother and grandmother. The homegrown vegetables and poultry, the wooden oven, the original Corfiot cuisine recipes that passed from great grandmother to mother & son and the owners' passion for authenticity are the reasons why we choose this restaurant.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
As we return back to our office and meeting point we will pass by Corfu old town, the old fortress, the Spianada square, the Liston, the Palace of St. Michael and St. George, Mouragia, the old port area, and the new fortress.
Pass By: Corfu Vespa Tours & Rental, Ioannou Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
In the end, we are back at our office and starting point
Departure Point :Corfu Vespa Tours & Rental, Ioannou Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of driver: 18.
- ID card or passport
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Vespa Option (European or International) (A2 or A1 or A2 driving license)
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Mp3 Trikes Option (European or International) B(Car),A2 or A1 or A2 driving license
- For the Mp3 trikes the car driving license, provided must be issued before 19/1/2013
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes to better enjoy the adventure.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.