Savour Exquisite Wines In Chanti and Visit Siena & San Gimignano + Lunch Winery
A fantastic experience traveling between the Chianti hills and the famous city of Siena and San Gimignano. With lunch and wine tasting on a typical farm included.
Our qualified drivers will offer you tours in Mercedes Minivan accompanying you through the beautiful hills and picturesque villages of Tuscany, showing you the most interesting places and the extraordinary work of expert craftsmen. Besides, you will have the possibility to taste renowned wines and other typical products like olive oil, Sienese sweets, cheeses, balsamic vinegar and truffle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Wine tasting included
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch and Wine tasting included
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Savour Exquisite Wines In Chanti and Visit Siena & San Gimignano:
* Meet our professional Florence city driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and discover the Chianti countryside.
* Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, for sure the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
* Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Renaissance town of Siena
* 2hrs of Visit the magnificent town of Siena.
Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year.
* Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting.
* After lunch we will drive to San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,
the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone
hillsides of the area. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).
* The return to Florence is scheduled at around 5 pm.
- 9.00 am pick up and start of the Art and Wine Experience tour:
- First stop of 30 min in Michelangelo Plaza the best place to see Florence
- 11.00 am Free visit of Siena
- 13.00 pm lunch in a tipical Tuscan farm, wine tasting and lunch included
(you can taste the best Tuscan wines in the Chianti region, and visit a typical farm)
- 15.00 pm Free visit of San Gimignano (90 min) Medieval town, the famous town of the Towers.
- 16.00 pm Driving in the Chianti region and return in Florence around 5 pm .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking Driver- escort will pick you up at your Hotel (or B&B or private flat) with a welcome sign: PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameAirports
- Peretola Airport, Florence Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.