Savory Street Art Excursion in MidTown Reno
Traverse the vibrant streets of one of Reno’s most energetic neighborhoods. Explore this unique artists’ colony that has evolved into a foodie paradise. Enjoy delectable foods from locally owned and operated shops, eateries and restaurants while getting up close and personal with the numerous murals that reflect a strong and powerful narrative message. The tour also includes a stop to Junkee, the quintessential Burning Man costume outfitter.
Between tastings, you’ll experience the collective energy of Midtown as a hub for art and culture. Our enthusiastic & knowledgeable guides will provide great insight into the eclectic mix of new and old buildings and the stories they have to tell.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reno Food Tours, Reno, NV 89509
Meet up with a foodie guide and fellow food-loving group members in the center of MidTown and then take off on foot through this fun and funky neighborhood. You'll be sure to uncover hidden gems and the best tastings the city has to offer on the walking route.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Reno, Reno, Nevada
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Reno, NV, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.