Savitsky Museum Entrance Ticket
Don't stay in line and don't to print it. You can easily and without waiting in line to go to the sightseeing only by showing an e-ticket on your device
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to one building
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Karakalpakstan State Museum of Art named after I.V. Savitsky
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Professional Photo/Video
- Visit: The Karakalpakstan State Museum of Art named after I.V. Savitsky, Rzayev Street, Nukus Uzbekistan
The third largest collection of "Russian Vanguard" in the world.
If you want to see all art which were banned during the Soviet and Stalin period, come visit this museum.
The collections which survived the Soviet "Repressions".
At the same time where you can see a huge ethnographic collection of the Karakalpak Nation which was collected by Savitsky himself
Departure Point :The Karakalpakstan State Museum of Art named after I.V. Savitsky, Rzayev Street, Nukus Uzbekistan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.