Savegre River Rafting Adventure from Quepos
The Savegre River provides Class II,and III rapids that are manageable in sturdy rafts that accommodate 2 to 6 people comfortably. Our guides stop at locally known swimming spots and breathtaking waterfalls, if the rafters want a break from paddling, and there is always time to enjoy the abundant variety of wildlife along the river. On most trips, rafters will observe egrets, osprey, toucans, parrots, kingfishers, cormorants, and many other species local to this protected area of the primary tropical rain forest. After a steady 13 mile trip down the river, you will spend a leisurely trip home driving back to Manuel Antonio, to ponder on continuing a rafting experience on the Naranjo River or to savor the experiences of your day just past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Hotel Pick Up
- Guide tips
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica Unique Tours - Day Tours, Manuel Antonio 506 6350 Costa Rica
We meet at 8 am, after a scenic drive to the river we provide you a very detail description of how to use the equipment and avoid obstacles on the river, half way down the river we stop at a waterfall, this requires a very short walk were we will enjoy a snack prepared by your guides. This is great place to relax.
After the snack we get back on the rafts to hit the the fun holes and waves along the way, at the end of the river trip we load up the van and drive to the restaurant were you can change to you dry clothes and have a great meal cooked with some of he most amazing local products( Lunch not included). After this you will be next to your car and really for the next adventure in the area
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Rafting Uvita ( book on line Group specials ), 616, El Cerro, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60603, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under if river flow is high
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.