Savannah History City Tour in Convertible Sprinter
Get ready to join us for your one of a kind 90-minute tour offered no where in Savannah. The convertible Mercedes Sprinter will give you a panoramic view experience while in a high end environment learning of a rich history.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully Narrated Uninterrupted 90 Minute Convertible Sprinter History Tour of Savannah's Historic and Victorian Districts.
- Complimentary pick up at Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Hop On and Off
- 360 Panoramic Tour of Historic Savannah
Whether the roof is opened or closed, enjoy a full panoramic view of the city’s beauty from side to side and above. The 360° view is amazing to drive by the many Church Steeples and under live oaks to experience the unobstructed sights of Historic Savannah. The 90 minute adventure starts from your Historic District Hotel or the city’s Visitors Center located at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd and tells the colorful uninterrupted story of the city’s past. The route examines the city Squares and shares stories of the colorful characters that have made the city so Lar the world. James Oglethorpe, Johnny Mercer, Juliette Low, Tomochichi and many others have left their footprint around the squares of Savannah. Mansions and churches, parks and monuments, City Market and River Street will all be viewed comfortably from the bucket seats of the Mercedes panoramic touring coach. Grayline’s synonymous tag line is “Sightseeing Everywhere” and what better way to see all of Savannah than from this panoramic tour vehicle.
Departure Point :223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.