Savannah Ghost Tour
Join us on a ghost tour around historic downtown Savannah! We'll visit 9 locations including the Kehoe House, Davenport House, The Juliette Gordon Low House, The Cursed Wright Square and more!
On this walking ghost tour you will discover the ghosts of Savannah at night, and learn of its shocking past!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Savannah Terrors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Terrors, 127 Abercorn St Oglethorpe Square, Savannah, GA 31401-3739
This entertaining and informative walking ghost tour will take you to 9 locations, where your experienced tour guide will tell you of the hauntings that persist at iconic buildings surrounding Savannah's historic district.
Tours begin at 8PM. You will visit places such as
1. Oglethorpe Square
2. Owens-Thomas House
3. The Lindsay & Morgan Company Building
4. Wright Square
5. Juliette Gordon Low House
6. Chippewa Square
7. Savannah Theatre
8. Colonial Park Cemetery
9. Captain Henry Dickerson Homes
We have researched the history of each location and have found many subtle and lost stories along with reported hauntings to bring you this chillingly entertaining ghost tour. Please note that we do not go inside any of the locations listed.
Tours meet at Oglethorpe Square. Look out for one of our guides with a lantern! See map for details.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.