Saturnia and Città del Tufo in E Bike
This is the most ancient but still intact tour of the Etruscan and Roman Maremma.
The thermal and healing spring attracts users from all over the world.
Here you can breathe authenticity, history and rurality.
Breathtaking views. Spectacular wines.
The villages we will visit preserve the characteristics of Tuscany and its inhabitants still speak the ancient dialects.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- I use my car for the tour.
- Tourist guide and sommelier service on board
- Bottled water - Natural and carbonated.
- Dinner - Actually Tripadvisor did not contemplate the right type: yours will be a PIC-NIC AT SUNSET with the Pic.nic with 1 Bottle of white or red wine, cheeses, salami, bread and water.
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Cascatelle di Saturnia, Localita Follonata, 58014 Saturnia, Manciano Italy
Here we will see the Maremma of the interior, the uncontaminated and wild Nature.
These sources of sulphurous water gush with incessant power from a crater with the force of 800 liters per second.
Water has always formed natural limestone pools.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saturnia, Saturnia, Manciano, Province of Grosseto, Tuscany
Small and very ancient Etruscan historical center.
A part of the Via Clodia, an ancient Roman road dedicated to merchant traffic with the Etruscan colonies, remains from this period.
The walls surround the city.
Within its perimeter, pretty views of the countryside and famous restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Necropoli del Puntone, Localita Pian Di Palma, Saturnia, Manciano Italy
Probably the oldest necropolis of Etruria but, given the scarcity of the finds found in the tombs, considered "poor".
It is located in the middle of the Maremma countryside and close to some Lambrusco's.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manciano, Manciano, Province of Grosseto, Tuscany
In the territory of Manciano, called "The Spy of the Maremma", there is the Organic Farm that produces Biodynamic wines.
Here you will be accompanied with a Pick up of the company in a panoramic position and using as a base a StarsBox (wooden structure with sunroof to see the stars), enjoying the sunset while tasting the local wines and products.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 58055 Rocchette di Fazio, Province of Grosseto, Italy
Ancient Romanesque churches.
Spectacular view from its deep cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Croce, Via Della Rocca 18, 58055 Semproniano Italy
Small and well-preserved Romanesque church from whose top position you can see Monte Argentario on one side, Monte Labro and part of Monte Amiata.
The historic center of Semproniano is a hidden jewel of the Maremma.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 58100 Grosseto, Province of Grosseto, Italy
2: 58014 Saturnia, Province of Grosseto, Italy
3: 58019 Porto Santo Stefano, Province of Grosseto, Italy
4: 58010 Sorano, Province of Grosseto, Italy
5: 58031 Arcidosso, Province of Grosseto, Italy
6: 58022 Follonica, Province of Grosseto, Italy
7: 57025 Piombino, Province of Livorno, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Reaching the starting point is not included in the tour price.instead the transport for the execution of the tour is included.So if you need my car, the price must be agreed in advance.Airports
- Gal Galilei Airport, Pisa Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Livorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
- Port of Piombino, Via della Ferriera, 37, 57025 Piombino LI, Italy
- Porto di Portoferraio (li), Calata Italia, Portoferraio LI, Italy
- Via Ponte Giorgini, 58043 Castiglione della Pescaia GR, Italy
- porto di punta ala pontile 9, Via Cala del Pozzo, 58043 Punta Ala GR, Italy
- 58100 Marina di Grosseto, Province of Grosseto, Italy
- Porto di Marina di Cecina, Via Guado alle Vacche, 57023 Cecina LI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Every particular need will be carefully evaluated
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.