Sarawak Cultural Village from Kuching City
Tucked away in the foothills of Mt. Santubong at Damai Beach, Sarawak Cutural Village is also known as the 'Living Museum.' On this 4-hour tour from Kuching, visit the village, where you can see houses built by the different people of Sarawak—Orang Ulu, Bidayuh, Iban, and Melanau—as well as Chinese and Malay houses. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Driver and guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sarawak Cultural Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarawak Cultural Village, Jalan Pantai Damai, Kuching 93050 Malaysia
After hotel pickup in Kuching, head to Sarawak Cultural Village, located about 22 miles (35 km) north of the city. This unique Living Museum provides an immersive experience so you can observe and study the cultures of different Sarawak tribes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Customer contact number required when booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Coach Tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own sanitizer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.