Sarapiqui rafting with organic farm
Take the best white-water rafting trip! Paddle your way through Sarapiqui river, while surrounded by tropical scenery of the Costa Rican rain forest with some waterfalls with snack on the river, and reward your white-water with a hearty ORGANIC lunch. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Organic lunch
- Professional guide
- Photographer (photos available for purchase)
- Use of safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Costa Rica Descents
- Entry/Admission - The Boat House Bar & Grill
What's excluded :
- Rafting photos (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica Descents, Next To Super Rosvil , La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21001 Costa Rica
At our office you will have the chance to use the bathroom and changing rooms before we drive to the river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: La Fortuna, La Fortuna, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
On the way to the river we will drive though La Fortuna town, you will se La Fortuna park and church.
Stop At: The Boat House Bar & Grill, Ruta 702, 250 metros al sur de la Iglesia Catolica Contiguo al Super Rosvil, Oficina Costa Rica Descents Rafting, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
You will enjoy a delicious organic lunch - buffet style - at this amazing two floor restaurant with the with of Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Costa Rica Descents Adventure Company, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will vary based on the location of your hotel/accommodation. A member of the Costa Rica Descents Team will reach out to coordinate timing and locations.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not recommended for people over 70
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.