Sarangkot Sunrise & Day Hike to Naudanda
Pokhara is the portal to one of the most famous trekking destinations on the planet, the Annapurna region. It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those who are short on time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This hike from Sarangkot (1600m) to Naudanda is one of the absolute best hiking trails closer to Pokhara. An hour-long drive to Sarangkot to see the sunrise starts very early in the morning. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop. This 3-4 hour hike will take us through amazing landscapes and villages. At Naudanda, a private vehicle will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Pokhara.
Departure Point :From your hotel in Pokhara
Departure Time :between 04:30 - 05:30 am (Everyday)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes (Sports Wear)
- Carry a sunglass
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.