Sarangkot Dhampus Trek - 3 days
arangkot Dhampus Trek is one of the best short treks in Pokhara that takes you through Sarangkot, Dhampus and Naudanda which are 3most popular viewpoints in Pokhara. We can find Damai settlement in Sarangkot while we will observe Gurung culture and ways of living in Dhampus. We will enjoy the memorable sunrise view from Sarankot while we will get close up view of Machhapuchhre Mountain and Pokhara Valley including Phewa Lake from the top of Naudanda hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pokhara to Sarangkot and Phedi to Pokhara by car
- 2 nights tea house accommodation duing hiking
- 1 night accommodation in pokhara pokhaa lake side
- 1 hiking guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day01: Pokhara to Sarangkot (1600m) via Bagar 4hrs trek
We will begin the trek from hotel in lakeside Pokhara. An hour of walk will take us to Bagar. 3hrs of further trekking will take us to Sarangkot. Viewpoint in Sarangkot is the highest and most famous viewpoint near Pokhara. Sarangkot offers beautiful sunset view and panoramic views of looming Annapurna Mountain Range and Phewa Lake. We will enjoy breathtaking sunset view from the view point and then lower down to lodge to stay overnight.
Day02: Sarangkot to Dhampus 5hrs
We will wake up early in the morning and climb to Sarangkot viewpoint for observing the sunrise view. Returning back to the hotel, we will take light breakfast before continuing our journey to Naudanda. Naudanda summit offers great views of Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake. We will lower down from Naudanda to Ghatte Khola and choose the escalating path to Dhampus which is a pretty little village of Gurung ethnics situated at the top of Dhampus hill.
Day03: Dhampus to Pokhara 3hrs
We will climb to the ridge to get close-up view of Fishtail or Machhapuchhre Mountain. We will explore Dhampus village and get to know their unique culture and ways of living. The trail descends through the forest to Dhampus Phedi from where we will catch the vehicle and take 2 to 3hrs of drive back to Pokhara where we will stay in Hotel in Lakeside Pokhara.
Departure Point :Office of Himalayan Aster Treks and Tours
Departure Time :Everyday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.