Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour
On this private tour you can visit the heart-shaped country and its beautifull and most interesting city of Sarajevo. The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is full of interesting things. On your journey from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, enjoy the view of the sea, the mountains, and then the river of special green. Believe us the way to Sarajevo is full of natural beauty that fascinates everyone. When in Sarajevo, take the time exploring the city full of history and diverse architecture. Take a picture of the place where East and West meet. See the Sarajevo Bridges. Meet the City Hall, the world symbol of the meeting of civilizations. Visit the site of the Sarajevo assassination. Try delicious home-cooked specialties. Explore Bascarsia, the historical center of Sarajevo and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Is the capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sarajevo is one of the most historically interesting cities in Europe. It is rich cultural heritage dates from the prehistoric period, through the era of Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungarians, when most of significant objects and symbols of Sarajevo were built. Sarajevo is specific as a place where the people of the Roman Catholic west, Eastern Orthodox east and the Ottoman south met, lived and warred. Due to its long history of religious and cultural diversity, Sarajevo is sometimes called the "Jerusalem of Europe" or "Jerusalem of the Balkans". It is one of only a few major European cities to have a mosque, Catholic church, Orthodox church and synagogue within the same neighborhood. Sarajevo was the first city in Europe and the second city in the world to have a full-time electric tram network running through the city, following San Francisco. On October 2019 Sarajevo was designated as an UNESCO creative city for placing culture at the centre of their development strategies.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation.If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact your local supplier to arrange pickup location.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.