Saqqara, Imhotep museum , Giza pyramids & sphinx
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
You private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
The tour includes a visit to the Perfume Palace and Papyrus Institute if you prefer and Egyptian cotton shop factory.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid, It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.