Sapporo Bar Hopping Food Tour
-Indulge in some amazing seafood, fresh from the cold seas of Hokkaido!-
Enter a secret, underground Izakaya, say "Kanpai!" and enjoy some locally produced food and drinks!
-Hopping various Izakayas, recommended by Sapporo local guides-
Fill up your stomach and decide where you want to enjoy some more Hokkaido food/drink on your next stop while hearing about your local guide's favorite locations. Sapporo is home to various unique drinking spots like a hidden indoor bar.
-Conclude your night with more drinks! Finish with a sweet parfait or with a savory Ramen-
Hokkaido is the place where you can enjoy drinking in many ways. Drink some Hokkaido whiskey or beer? Finish by filling up your stomach with a parfait or a Japanese favorite: ramen!
Magical Trip is a local tour operator with the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence that offers various types of small-group tours throughout Japan! Check out our Trip Advisor Page for more tours and our reviews!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 1 food set and 1 drink
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Tour photos
What's excluded :
- Drinks and food at 2nd & 3rd bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Susukino, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 064-0808 Hokkaido
Visit 3 bars recommended by the locals.
Pass By: Odori Park, 7 Odorinishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 060-0042 Hokkaido
Pass by Odori Park, located in the central district of Sapporo
Pass By: Ganso Sapporo Ramen Street, 6 Minami5jo Nishi3chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 064-0805 Hokkaido
Pass by Ganso Sapporo Ramen Street
Departure Point :ニッカ大看板, 3-chōme-3-3 Minami 4 Jōnishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-0804, Japan
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- limit number of participants up to 9 people
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.