Sapphire Cruise 2 Days 1 Night( Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay)
Welcome to "Sapphire Cruise" The latest cruise of our company, it offers the luxury accommodation with 21 cabins in total, the cabins are available with panorama glass windows and private balcony, Jacuzzi Bathtub.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- FREE Shuttle Bus with Air-conditioned - Transport Round Trip: Hanoi - Sapphire Cruise - Hanoi
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation the air-conditioned ensuite cabins as your booking request.
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- All meals served on boat as: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- All tax and service charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- SAPPHIRE CRUISE - 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON BOAT
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong Highway - Sapphire Cruise - Overnight on Boat (Lunch + Dinner)
Highlights: Hanoi - Hai Phong Highway - Sapphire Cruise - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Overnight on Boat
09:00 - 09:30: Our big Shuttle Bus with air-conditioned and English speaking guide will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong Express Highway (2,5 Hours only) and arrrival at the Got Harbour at approximately 11:30am.
12:00: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape while its cruising.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury cruise, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha bay (Part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can Explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 - 18:30: Happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky. Enjoy a romantic overnight on Sapphire Cruise.
Day 2: Sapphire Cruise - Dark & Bright Cave - Halong Bay - Hanoi (Light Breakfast + Brunch)
06:30: The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
07:00: A light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee will be served in our restaurant.
7:30 - 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from our crew at 11:30, you will board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotels around Hanoi old quarter, Hoan Kiem lake and at Ha long harborPorts
- Phà Gót Hải Phòng, ĐT356, TT. Cát Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.