Sapanca & Masukiye Day Trip from Istanbul
An opportunity to leave the city and visit the countryside
An alternative to sight-seeing in the city
Enjoying the forests and waterfalls of Masukiye
Visiting the area around Sapanca Lake
Stopping at shopping outlets on the return journey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike
- Chair Lift
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sapanca, Sapanca, Sakarya Province
This full-day tour takes you outside of Istanbul city and across the Bosphorus Bridge to the Asian side of the country and the naturally beautiful districts of Masukiye and Sapanca in the Marmara region.
After crossing the Bosphorus Bridge we visit Masukiye first, an area famous for its’ forests and waterfalls with a natural and wildlife park nearby which is visited on the tour. Suitable for all ages, children will especially enjoy visiting here. During the months of December, January and February the zoo is replaced with a visit to Kartepe (Snow) Hill, a ski resort which should have snow at this time.
After lunch, we visit Sapanca Lake, a popular retreat for Istanbulites wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy beautiful scenery and countryside.
On the return, there is a stop at a shopping mall and Turkish Delight and honey outlets so you can buy some delicious souvenirs.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Kartepe Hill is visited during December, January & February
- The natural and wildlife park is visited year-round except for Jan, Feb, March
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.