Sapacto Panorama Hike
This activity shows you the views and the life in the high andes. Here you will see what you cannot see from the Valleys. It is a moderate but spectacular hike along the high andean slopes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Community Fee
What's excluded :
One of the best routes in the heights of the Sacred Valley. If you want to discover the
beautiful andean landscapes, but prefer to avoid steep slopes, this is the perfect hike
Starting from the heights of Lamay, the trail will take us through farmlands, with
spectacular views of snow-capped mountains and lakes of many colors.
We will see herds of alpacas, llamas and also Huayatas, Ccara-Ccaras, Andean gulls,
maybe eagles and other migratory and native birds that will shape our path.
Views of mounts Pituriray, Sahusiray, and Chicon (glaciers), will leave you breathless all
the time during the journey. Shepherds and farmers will share their smiles and warm
greetings along our way.
Start and end of the activity in La Base Lamay.
Departure Point :CU-597/Mainique 131, Lamay 08116, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
La Base Lamay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.