Sapa Verdant Landscape 2 Days 1 Night from Ha Noi - overnight in hotel
This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by Local Tours Pu Luong
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip , local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
What's excluded :
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. And the tour guide & driver pick up you at the bus station to Hotel.
• Welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
• Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 2: Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
8.00 – 8.30: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Arrive Hanoi. Trip ends.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at 6:30- 7:00 am at your hotel lobby in the Old Quarter Area.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.