Sapa Trekking with Mama Chao 2Days/1Night - Limousine Bus - Sleep homestay
If you have a short time and too tired for search information in Sapa. This would be an option for you to get GREAT trip in Sapa in 2 days:
- VIP Limousine bus 2 ways.
- Sapa trekking new route, less crowed. Meet Mama Chao and visit her family in Hau Thao village.
- Enjoy amazing landscape and experience daily life of ethnic people in homestay.
- Best price Guaranteed - Reliable services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Limousine transfer; Local guide; Entrance fee.
- Meals as mentioned; Accommodation in hometsay.
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Market
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Beverage, Single room, Personal expenses
Day 1: Sapa- Lao Chai- Ta Van- Hau Thao
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up from Hotel and tranfers on Limousine bus from Hanoi to Sapa
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam After you met our tour guide (Mama Chao or her husband) and got to know another over luch you will start trekking to the village. There are a number of different routes depending on your fitness levels, so make sure to inform our tour guide what you would prefer and ensure you have enough water for the day. Trek across the mountains, through fields and beside streams, passing many local faces along the way.
When you arrive in Hau Thao village, meet local family and settle into their home. Enjoy dinner with the whole group and indulge in some ‘happy water’, rice wine, as you listen to their stories of life in the valley and share your own too.
Noted: If later, we will have driver and motobike bring you to homestay.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay with local family.
It's single bed in share room.
Day 2: Hau Thao- Giang Ta Chai - Sapa Town
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
After breakfast, our guide will take you back ‘off beaten track’ for a second day of trekking and taking in the incredible scenery of Sapa. You’ll get the chance to see a waterfall and learn about rice production, the main industry of the area.
Take a break for lunch and arrive in Sapa at 3.30pm, heading back to Hanoi in the evening around 22h. Finish the tour
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: No accommodation included on this day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 06.30 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 07.00 am.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: You can prolong your stay in Sapa if you are interested
- What to bring: jacket (with long sleeves), camera, charger, personal emergency kit, sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses and trekking boots.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.