Sapa Trekking 2 Days - 1 Night, Homestay or Hotel by Sleeping Bus
Admire the mountainous landscapes en route to Sapa
Professional local guide
Enjoy treks to Cat Cat, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai villages
Learn about the cultures of the ethnic minorities living in the Sapa area
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats
- Entrance fee tickets
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in the old quarter
- Accommodation included: 1 night at homestay share room
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Pick up service at the hotel belong outside of the old quarter
- Other things are not mentioned in program
Day 1: SaPa - Cat Cat Village- Lao Chai Village- TaVan Village
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
20:30 PM: You will be picked up at your hotel by minivan
21:30-22:00: The sleeping bus will leave Ha Noi for SaPa and you are overnight on the bus. It takes you approximately 6 hours from Ha Noi to SaPa.
6:30-8:00: Our driver will pick you up at the bus station and then you will be transfered to our hotel to have breakfast.
8:00: Starting the tour is from our hotel with your local guide speaking english.
We start approximately 10km of trekking to visit Lao Chai village of the H'mong minority. The trekking route offers some challenges as you balance on the rice terraces and a small trail on the steep mountainside. The vegetation is densse as the trail leads up to a peaceful village perched on the Hoang Lien mountainside. Head downhill and relax by a local stream for a picnic lunch. After lunch, we continue trekking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we have a unique homestay experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Ta Van Homestay share room
Day 2: Ta Van Village - Giang Ta Chai Village
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
After breakfast, we start the day with an easy trek of 6km to vissit the village of the red Dzao. The trekking will take you along local paths, up and down rice terraces and into the villages and home of local hill tribes. Enjoy a beautiful waterfull and rattan bridge with picturesque landscapes...through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the bus or motorbike to return to SaPa town.
15:30: You will be transfered to bus station for overnight bus back to Ha Noi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :2 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.