SAPA TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT EXPLORE HAM RONG - FANSIPAN PEAK(BY BUS)- Hotel 3 star)
With the height of 3,143m, Sapa has the pride to have Mount Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
Famous to be Indochina’s roof, conquering Fansipan peak is amazing experience that travellers should not miss.
Ham Rong mountain is one of the musts for tourists when visiting Sapa. Being shaped like a dragon’s head dimly looming in the thin veil of the early morning, Ham Rong (Dragon Jaw) Mountain that is fine combination of man-made and natural landscape is an attractive tourist area in the center of Sapa town.
per adult from
2 to 3 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Ticket Bus: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi (with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow)
- - Ticket of Fansipan Cabin cable (round-trip)
- - Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room)
- - English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- - Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner).
- - Entrance fees.
- - All tax and service charge
What's excluded :
- - Other personal expenses (tip, laundry, drink with meals,...)
- - Train tickets from Hanoi to Sapa (extra 15 usd/way- solf sleep - 4 person one cabin))
- DAY 1: HA NOI - SAPA (Lunch, Dinner)
6.45 - 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
12.30: Arrive in Sapa, have lunch in the local restaurant.
14.30: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain. What to explore at Ham Rong Mountain?
From the main road up hill you will reach to Ham Rong mountain where houses of Rock Garden, Orchid Garden, about10 minutes walk from the entrance and a mini museum where displays objects of some Northwest ethnic minorities. The top offers a panoramic view of Sapa and Fansipan mountain.
Another interesting activity is conquering San May (Cloud Yard), the peak of Ham Rong Mountain at the altitude of 1800m to enjoy the imposing panorama of Sapa town. In sunny days, from here tourists can even see the peak of Fansipan under clear sky with white cloud floating around. Along the way to San May, tourists may drop by Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2 (Heaven Gate1 and 2) for resting and photo taking. These places also offer visitors a great view to French villas and terraced fields below.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities HMong, Dzao in Lao Cai in particular and North West of Vietnam in general.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2: EXPLORE FANSIPAN PEAK - THE INDOCHINA'S ROOF - HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
8.00: After breakfast at hotel, you will transfer to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, visit pagoda, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
11.00: Back to Sapa Town, checkout hotel and have lunch.
After lunch, free time to relax (
15.30: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains
21.30 - 22.00: Arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends !
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.