Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus - Overnight at Hotel
If you want to get out of the big city but still want to travel in luxury, this overnight tour to scenic Sa Pa is well-suited to your needs. Spend two days exploring the rice terraces and minority villages around Sa Pa in a small group – no overwhelming crowds on this tour. Trek with your guide to local waterfalls and lookouts offering incredible views of the Hoang Lien Son Mountains. Stay overnight in a local hotel with all your meals provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- Local English Speaking tour guide escorted in Sapa
- Private room of selected Hotel in Sapa
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Market
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Personal expense
- Early check in and late check out at hotels
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: HANOI - SAPA BY BUS - SHORT TREK TO CAT CAT VILLAGE
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or meeting point (Hanoi Opera House), get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Our tour guide will pick you up at bus office, transfer to hotel. Then Tour guide will inform short information to you before checking in then enjoy the set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, go trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall - Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Free at leisure until 19:00 Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel in Sapa
Day 2: SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN - MUONG HOA VALLEY - HANOI
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Our bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to get back Sapa.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Finish the trip to Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredPick up and drop off offerred if your hotels located in Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem district) of HanoiPlease provide your hotel address (exactly pick up time will be confirmed after we received your booking & hotels' address)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem disitrct only
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, suncream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- Most travelers can participate
- SURCHARGE: 15usd/pax if your travel on high peak from 23 Dec to 31 Dec 2019, 1st Jan -4th Jan 2020, 23-31 Jan 2020 (Tet Holiday), 28 Apr - 3 May 2020, 30 Aug - 3 Sep 2020. Surcharge fee will be collected in CASH on travel date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.