Sapa Off The Beaten Track 2 Days - 1 Night Tour by Express Bus
Sapa Off The Beaten Track tour package 2 Days / 1 Night by Express Bus: leads you into the villages and places where tourists footsteps are less than in the beaten path. Here you can enjoy the real life pace of Sapa people as well to admire the authentic Sapa Vietnam nature and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfer and transportation vehicle with air conditioning.
- Private Tour.
- Accommodation as program. -Standard Hotel: Fansipan View hotel, Hoang Ha hotel- Deluxe Room.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals as indicated.
What's excluded :
- Vietnam Visa.
- VAT tax.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- Pre & post accommodation in Hanoi.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- SAPA OFF THE BEATEN TRACK 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT BY EXPRESS BUS.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Express Bus - Sapa – Suoi Ho – Ma Tra – Ta Phin - Sapa. Meals = Lunch, Dinner.
6h30: The tour begins with a bus or taxi transfer to catch the bus to Sapa. If you are interested in the private transfer, please contact us.
Upon Sapa arrival, check in hotel, get lunch and freshen up.
Locating just about 5km southeast of Sapa town, Ma Tra valley attracts visitors for its stunning scenery highlighted with impressive terraced rice fields. The Hmong peoples has changed from sifting lifestyle into sedentary one form early 20th Century and built terraced field to ensure their permanent earning by farming wet rice.
Trip starts from Sapa at 08.30am or 01.30pm by a 5km road transfer out of Sapa town. Then walk starts from here downhill and cross the stream to the other bank where Suoi Ho village beautifully sits on the top of a low hill. Spend half an hour to visit several local homes for understanding of local life before continue walking along a large path on hillsides which is paved with rock to get through Ma Tra village.
This portion of the walk offers beautiful scenery of the valley and terraced paddies as well as flower farm.
Walk through for 2 hours through several hamlets of the Hmong scattering on hill-sides.
Keep trekking downhill 1 hour to Ta Phin village which is home to Red Dzao people. Then picked up and transfer by road 12km back to Sapa.
Dinner and overnight in hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2: Sapa – Sa Seng Village – Hau Thao - Ta Van - Sapa - Hanoi. Meals = Breakfast, Lunch.
After breakfast at your hotel in Sapa, you will start trekking from Sapa to Sa Seng Village, enjoying the off-beaten trails through cardamom forest.
From the top of the forest, you will have chance to take the panorama view of Sa Pa town, cloudy karst mountains as well as Muong Hoa Valley, home of many different hill tribe people including H’mong, Dzay, Dzao.
Ready aim shooting photos to local people daily life, especially amazing rice terraces.
Continue to trek down Hau Thao to Ta Van village. This path is challenging you.
Along the way you may stop to take photos of the fabulous valley en-route to Sapa. When you arrive in Sapa, you will have enough time to freshen up with a shower and take your luggage at hotel.
16h00: Say goodbye Sapa for Hanoi by Express Bus back to Hanoi.
21h00 - 21h30: You will arrive in Hanoi, get back to your hotel by yourself. Trip ended.
What to Bring.
-Camera + Film.
-A wide brimmed hat.
-Warm clothes in the winter time.
Departure Point :Daily departure from guests' hotels in the Old Quarter, Hanoi at 6:30am.Or guests will be at 109 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 6;30 am on the departure date.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Drop off at 12 Ly Thai To street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 9:30pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.