Sapa Grand vistas tour half day
Head 30 minutes out of Sapa Town to 2 beautiful waterfalls and Tram Ton Pass before beginning a 4-hour trek along a secluded trail from Ban Khoan. Enjoy breathtaking views and the chance to learn about the life of local tribes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Private transport will take you to Silver Waterfall, the highest in Vietnam with a
300m drop. An ascent to the base of the waterfall will enable you to explore the surrounding landscape. This is a famous spot and is regularly visited by monks to pray.
Continuing our journey, we will drive a further 3km to Tram Ton Pass, the highest road in Vietnam at approximately 2000m above sea level. At this height you will feel a
drop in temperature but the views are truly stunning, and you will have the opportunity to stretch your legs, explore and take photographs.
A further 3km drive will take you to the start point of your next walk, a descent through the jungle to the Love Waterfall & Golden Stream. This area is known for cardamom crops, used for medicine, cooking and a significant source of income for the minority people.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.