Sapa Full-Day Tour to Local Village and High Mountain
Feel your heart beats with the rhythym of daily life of Sapa.
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️ Have a local guide in Sapa
✔️ Enjoy fresh air and stunning view of Sapa
✔️ Trek from 4 -7 km, find the quiet, peaceful and the real life of local people
✔️ Discover most views of Sapa in one place
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel in Sapa or at Train station
- All entrance fees on the tour
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa ( optional )
- Safe transportation
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Visit: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
05:30-06:00 Arrive at Lao Cai railway station early in the morning then transfer to Sapa hour), home to numerous colorful hill tribes (Black H'mong, Flower H'mong, Red Dao) and to Vietnam’s highest peak: Mount Fansipan.
After breakfast, relax at the hotel till 09:00 – 9:30. Our guide pick up you to the villages of the H’mong called Cat Cat. Cat Cat Village possesses many imposing waterfalls and also is home to the water hydropower construction built under French rule. Return to Sapa and have lunch in restaurant.
Duration: 5 hours
Visit: Ham Rong Mountain, Sapa 100000 Vietnam
The Ham Rong tourist area is built on an area of nearly 150 hectares. The project was started in 1996 to exploit the cultural values and natural wildness of the moss-stone slabs in this mountain.
The more steps you climb, the more opportunities you have to discover breathtaking scenes such as orchid garden, Heaven Gate, Cloud Yard, peach garden, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.