Sapa Easy Trekking Tour 1 Day - Rice Paddies and Cultures
Mountain trekking up to 1.900m above sea level.
Get to be taken you to the very friendly and beautiful landscape villages where you will get to see both Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities in Sa Pa.
Get to see the fantastic view of rice paddies and visit Ta Phin’s cave, a very well-known in Sapa.
Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
Visit 2 different villages of the Black Hmong and Red Dzao
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - we provide vegetarian foods as well (Note: Not include drink in the restaurant and homestay)
- Transport back to Sapa
- Village entry fees
- 1 small bottle of water
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ta Phin Village
What's excluded :
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at homestay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ta Phin Village, Ta Phin, Sapa Vietnam
Sapa – Suoi Thau – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Sapa
The tour begins at 9 am. Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa town or in front of Sapa’s main church. After a short introduction, we will walk 5 minutes to a small trail where you will get to see the cardamom trees in the small valleys (one of the most precious fruit in Sapa) and then hiking down to Suoi Ho, a small village of Black Hmong minority (the houses are old and small). Meeting some animals used by local people such as the water buffalo, chickens, dogs, pigs etc. You will get to see the beautiful landscape of rice terrace fields and mountains. We will then continue the trekking on a small road (inside the rice paddies) to Ma Tra village where we will have lunch at a small restaurant run by a traditional Hmong family with an outdoor patio with amazing views.
After lunch, we will make our way to Ta Phin village where you will see both Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities. The Hmong have unique marriage traditions; the Red Dao are known for their expertise in herbal medicine as well as usage of plants from the land to treat many illnesses. You will also get to see Ta Phin Cave Cave which goes very deep into the the mountains as well as see the women make brocade products to sell. Transport will be provided from Ta Phin back to Sapa. End of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Notre Dame Cathedral, Sapa Town, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai 333100, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at your hotel in Sapa town or in front of Sapa’s main churchWhen you arrive in Sapa, if you have the internet on your phone, please try to search on the google map this address call: "Notre Dame Cathedral Sapa" or " Nha Tho Da Sapa " in Vietnamese.When you arrive there if you do not see our guide or we have not arrive there yet. You will see many people invite you to join their tour, but please keep your time waiting for us, we will arrive soon.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.