Sapa 2 Days 2 Nights Trekking Tour - Overnight in Bus and Bungalow or Homestay
- Visit the villages of different hill tribe throughout Sapa
- See the remarkable landscape of Sapa
- Visit the most well-known ethnic groups in the region
- Save time with daily bus pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi
- See the most popular travel sites in Sapa
This tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at basic home stay in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa and of course, much lower than going by night train even lower than other tours organized Sapa Trekking Tours while they are offered friendly services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 2 breakfast with local dishes
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by Overnight Bus - Long trek Sa Pa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
21:30: Pick up at the bus station and going to Sapa by sleeper bus with the high way Hanoi – Lao Cai. And arrival Sapa at 4:00am, keep sleep on bus until 6:00am, then get pick-up to the hotels in Sapa Town for breakfast and put the big luggage.
8.30: Have breakfast at hotel in Sa Pa town, check out your hotel and start a new day with more interesting trek.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4 hours.
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
10.30: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
12.00 – 13.30: Welcome drink at Bungalow, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes made by family. You approach Ta Van Village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
14.30: Check in bungalow; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at Bungalow/homestay in Ta Van Village.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Bungalow/homestay in Ta Van Village
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa - Ha Noi
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15- 21.30: Arrive Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, 7 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup: Pick up guests from hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Ly Thai To, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.