Sapa 2 Days 1 Night Tour From Hanoi - Overnight in Hotel ( Full Inclusions)
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train and exploring the rice terraces and minority villages around Sa Pa in a small group – no overwhelming crowds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- All Meals in Tour ( 1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Dinner )
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfer Round Trip (Hanoi -Sapa -Hanoi ) by comfortable bus
- Room Stay at Hotel in Sapa Town
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
What's excluded :
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.
- Beverages-Tips -Personal Expenses
- Solo Traveler pay extra surcharge for Single Private Room
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa By Bus - Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Sapa (L/D)
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan..
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
• Trekking level: 6/10
• 10Km trekking, 8Km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
17h30 : Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Duration: 1 day
Pass By: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Y Linh Ho Village is located about 7km to the south west of Sapa Town. It's alongside of Muong Hoa valley. Y Linh Ho is a little commune composed by a dozen of little hamlets scattering on the severe mountain terrain with high and steep hills.
Pass By: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Lao Chai village Sapa is 6 km far from the center town, you will see Lao Chai village Sapa where the Black H’mong people are living, it is also the beginning of a valley which is called Muong Hoa valley.
Stop At: Ta Van, Ta Van, Lao Cai Province
Ta Van Village is actually a small community of hospitable and friendly people living together in peace. Growing rice is the major profession of the Giay and Dao. Besides, they also produce instruments and engraved silver. They live in both stilted houses and common houses with a solemn central part which is served as a place for ancestor altar and guest reception.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel in Sapa Town
Day 2: Day 2 :Sapa- Cat Cat - Sin Chai Village - Sapa -Hanoi ( B/L )
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Sapa Town Square, Số nhà:, 017 Thạch Sơn, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai 333320, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office in Hanoi : 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.