Sapa 1 Day City Tour - Ta Van Village (From Sapa)
Ta Van Village is a place where many Vietnam ethnic minority groups gathering and living in harmony with each other. Visiting the village, tourists can admire natural landscapes, and enjoy traditional food of this land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Transportation during tour, tickets, english speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tips, personal using
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
7.30 : Pick up at your hotel
8.00am: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Have lunch in the local restaurant
Trekking around the village and get more information about the life and customs of ethnic people
Our car will pick up in the afternoon back to hotel in Sapa town
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
35 Gia Ngư Street, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.