Saona Island Tour From Punta Cana
We're taking you to the superstar of offshore islands in the Dominican Republic—Saona Island. Think sun, sand, booze, boats, and bikinis! You can thank us later, but for now let us tell you about the ridiculously beautiful Saona Island.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speedboat and catamaran tour of Saona Island
- 30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
- 3 hours of fun in the sun at the paradisiacal Isla Saona
- Tasty Dominican buffet lunch, open bar, and beach activities
- Relaxation, swimming, fun, booze, and views
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
You will travel by bus from Punta Cana to the fishing village of Bayahibe. Here we will load the boat and begin to sail along the coastline of the National Park. Have your camera ready as we pass many picturesque areas of the park. The deep turquoise waters are some of the most beautiful in all of the Caribbean. The first stop is a natural swimming pool area. Here the water is so clear and shallow you can easily see all the way to the sandy bottom. Starfish frequent this area and you will be able to walk the sandbar looking for them.
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Next you will arrive at Saona Island where you can spend the day enjoying all the island has to offer: swimming the clear waters, sunbathing, snapping pictures of the wildlife, or just relaxing in nature. A delicious buffet lunch is also included on the island. The day ends with a return by boat and bus to Punta Cana.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.