Saona Island Snorkeling + Catamaran Tour
The beautiful Saona Island of white sands and turquoise waters and of incomparable beauty has become the obligatory excursion for visitors to the Dominican Republic. Come and see this little piece of tropical paradise, in this regular Catamaran Snorkeling Tour.
After picking you up at your hotel, we begin our adventure at Bayahibe dock. We depart in a speedboat by the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea until we reach the outskirts of El Peñón, to appreciate the coral rocks that were below the level of the sea, From there we go to the natural pool, a sandbar in the middle of the sea and crystal clear waters.
later we continue to Catuano, to appreciate the mangroves, the separation of Isla Española and Saona, as well as the confluence between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Finishing the tour going to the old Catuano Pier, to observe the school of fish and exotic birds of this area, finally around noon we arrived at our beach club on Isla Saona.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Buffet lunch (BBQ, salad and typical Dominican fare)
- 30 to 40-minute stop at the natural swimming pool a sand bank in the middle of the ocean
- Open Bar (Beer, Soft Drinks, Cuba libre and water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Free for All Hotels At Punta cana)
- All fees and entrances are covered in the price
- Entry/Admission - Petromovil Bavaro
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
- Entry/Admission - Piscina Natural Saona
What's excluded :
- Tips are not included but are recommended
- DVD, photos and souvenirs (We are responsible for inconveniences with photos and dvd)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petromovil Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
This is the meeting point, where minibuses arrive from your hotel, here you take the big bus to leave for bayahibe, amber port of Isla Saona
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Isla Saona is located in the extreme southeast of the Dominican Republic. It is part of the Eastern National Park and is known for mangroves, coral reefs and beaches lined with palm trees, such as Palmilla. The shallow waters of the island harbor starfish. Mano Juan is a quiet fishing village near the Laguna de los Flamencos, with colorful huts and a turtle sanctuary. To the west is the Cave of Cotubanamá, with pre-Columbian art on rocks.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
This is the boarding dock, here we take the speedboat to start sailing the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Piscina Natural Saona, Dominican Republic
The natural pool is a sandbar in the center of the Caribbean sea of an approximate length of 700 meters and is also a reef of starfish that can be found at the bottom, hidden among the sand. Here we will take a toast of cubalibre and if you are lucky you can take photos with the starfish
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saona Island, 23000, Dominican Republic
Saona Island located on the east coast of the Island, its beautiful turquoise waters and white sands have made it a paradise chosen by thousands of tourists daily.
Here you will have time to bathe, relax and have lunch on the beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickup from all Punta Cana, Uvero Alto, Cap Cana and Bayahibe Hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.