Saona Island from Punta Cana.
Set sail heading for the discovery of amazing, white sandy beaches,
coconut palm trees, stop at an incredible sandbar in the middle of the
ocean, crystal clear turquoise waters and the special Dominican touch that
makes for an unforgettable day of smiles, rum, and merengue!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks/Open bar.
- Soda/Pop - Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Start your day with a scenic drive to Bayahibe beach where you'll
embark on, a wonderful catamaran or on the speedboats to start your
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Then you´ll head for wonderful Saona Island to enjoy lunch under palm trees, right on the beach. You may swim, play volleyball, and learn how to dance merengue or simply enjoy some leisure time while getting tanned. Definitely the best day of your vacation!
For your return, and back on the vessel, you´ll have the opportunity to gaze at incredible vistas deserving to be taken in for everlasting
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in La Romana.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sailing to and from the island can be speedboat-catamaran or catamaran-speedboat.
- Wear comfortable clothes, Bring swimsuit, Bring towels, Use biodegradable sunblock, Wear sunglases, Wear water proof shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- : Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.