Santorini Volcano & Hot Springs Cruise with Bus Transfer
Treat yourself from “Athinios” Island port to a day Traditional Sailing Wooden Boat Guided Cruise with Bus Transfer through the caldera off the coast of Santorini, walk on the Volcano’s black land and enjoy swimming in the Hot Springs.
• Explore the active volcano island -visit the crater
• Swim in the Hot Springs
• Guided Cruise with Bus Transfer from/to “Athinios” Port
• Tour Guide on Board (Guide’s Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- • Cruise boat ticket
- • Bus Transfer to the Port from the Pickup Point near to your hotel
- • Bus Transfer from the Port and return back to the starting pick up point near to your hotel
- • Tour Guide on Board (Guide’s Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Entry/Admission - Palea Kameni
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee on the Volcano €2,5 euros
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Start your Santorini Sea Excursion from the pickup point near to your hotel, then board on your Traditional Sailing Wooden Boat, named "Adonis" at the “Athinios” Island Port of Santorini, settle into your comfortable seat on deck and cruise to your first stop to “Palia Kameni” Island (New Burnt) for swimming in the thermal springs created by the volcano’s underwater power. The water temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius during the summer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Get back on the boat and continue your cruise to your second stop in the famous Volcano of Santorini, named “Nea Kameni” Island. (New Burnt)
Get out of the boat to the little port of the volcano and enjoy 2 hours of free time to climb on the top of the volcano see and take pictures of the active crater and walk on its rims and learn from our Guide how volcanic eruptions created Santorini.
Then sailing back to Athinios Port. On the way, you’ll have the chance to enjoy the unique view of the Caldera. Your coach will then take you back to your starting pickup point near your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In order to inform you about the Pick Up Point & Time for the bus transfer to the Port, please send us an e-mail with the name & address of your Hotel in Santorini and we'll send you back all the necessary infoThank you for your time and considerationDifferent Tourism TeamPorts
- Athinios, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.