Santorini Visit Akrotiri Archaeological Site (Small Group)
An amazing experience awaits visitors to Akrotiri. Take part in a tour of one of the most important settlements of the Minoan Bronze Age in Greece, which was preserved in very good condition after being buried under the volcanic ash of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history that struck the island in the 17th century BC .
You will walk around a well-preserved prehistoric city. We suggest you choose to have a tour guide with you to learn unique information.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fees for Museum
- If you want a Profesional guide with you please select it when booking
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
In the south of the island lies the ancient city of Akrotiri. For many it is known as the Pompeii of the Cyclades, which also gave rise to the legend of the lost continent of Atlantis.
Visiting Akrotiri allows you to uncover a Minoan city from the mid-seventeenth century BC, as it was just before the great volcanic eruption that destroyed the island. A city complete with streets, squares, houses, walls decorated with murals, daily utensils, and even remains of the complex drainage system used by the Minoans. It is an archaeological gem.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. For Cruice passangers meeting point is exit cable car to the top. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements and axact pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.