Santorini Top 5 Destinations: Private Sightseeing Tour with Wine Tasting!
Enjoy a 5-Hour private tour suitable for new visitors and for cruise ship travelers who would like to experience the best of what Santorini has to offer. Visit some of the most scenic destinations such as: The famous blue domed church and the three bells in Firostefani village, the island's highest point and the monastery on its peak as well as the stunning Oia village. Savor a selection of 4 local wines accompanied by a cheese platter on a traditional winery, followed by leisure at the volcanic Kamari black beach. Your local driver/guide will be sharing his expertise providing you with several information throughout the entire trip. Select the departure time of your choice and enjoy a flexible and memorable private experience on a deluxe and air-conditioned van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Private transportation by air-conditioned & deluxe van
- Cold bottled water
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Maps & live commentary
- Wine tasting of 4 wine varieties accompanied by a cheese platter
- Flexible departure & itinerary customized to suit your preferences
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
What's excluded :
- Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
- Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Visit Firostefani, the so called "crown of Fira" an old fashioned village situated on the rim of the cliffs with magnificent views. Stop at the scenic balcony and gaze the wild beauty of the caldera itself along with the three bells & the famous blue domed church, seen on every postcard of Santorini.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Embrace the best of Oia village. Unique in every way with iconic blue domed churches, scenic pathways, stunning views and the most spectacular sunset. One of the most photographed places in Greece, Oia is situated on the top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano and the Aegean sea. The village has several cultural attractions such as: The Maritime museum, traces of a Venetian fortress and Captains houses. You may as well explore the large shopping area and relax in one of the several open-air cafes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Follow a wine exhibition and taste in one of the most modern wineries in Santorini Argyros Estate Winery. This winery includes some of the oldest vines of the island, which are over 150 years old. The focus is on wines of great subtlety, character, balance, and elegance with an uncompromising commitment to quality. Wine tasting includes 4 varieties of outstanding boutique wines based only on the indigenous varieties of Santorini accompanied by a cheese plater.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kamari Beach, Kamari 84 700 Greece
Discover Kamari, a cosmopolitan beach resort on the south east of Santorini with several beach bars and restaurants. The long stretch of beach lies under an impressive mountain. Swim in the crystal clear water, leisure in the black sand and stroll at the stone pebbled pedestrian.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Head up to the Mountain of Prophet Elias and admire the most breathtaking view from the island's highest peak. From this vantage point, you will enjoy a striking view of the entire island. The Mountain's name is Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elias), coming from the Monastery with the same name on its peak, built in 1711. Whilst in this stunning and peaceful environment, you may as well taste wine and local products made by the monks, who reside at the monastery.
Duration: 20 minutes
• Cheese platter - The cheese platter includes: Two kind of cheeses (Manouri & Graviera), Virgin olive oil, Tomato paste, Burley rusks & Bread.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the lobby or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English speaking guide/driver
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every service - Alcohol based sanitizer will be in every vehicle - Hand sanitizing after each stop and before each departure - Travelers and guide/driver to wear facemarks and follow all health and safety guidelines - Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste disposed at the end of each service
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.